Pulling and moulding words with your hands, that’s writing.
I had started reading books in second grade, and had a fat folder filled with pages of stories. It read, “Jaj
SInce then, I have been listening and observing. I made imaginary friends, two of whom still star in my stories. I wrote.
In 1995 my father decided I was to be named after the consecrated beatific light of Lord Vishnu, Narayana, encapsulated in a thuppada batti (oil lamp). Jajwaly- is the adjective at play in many Sanskrit holy texts. Hence the rephrasal of jwala. Word etymologies, really.
I hope you enjoy my blog.
Writing here is
- An outlet for my thoughts.
- A review base for all my entertainment activities; literary, cultural, art.
- An experience chronicler of all my volunteering activities.
- A short story writing quest.
- A lineup lo loquacious limericks.
Thank you for coming by.